Fixed fee up front
With nothing to pay on sale
This option is designed to keep your estate agency fees as low as possible. Pay the upfront fee and you pay nothing more on sale.
Pay once your property sells
Nothing up front
Defer payment until you sell and you can even defer the cost of your Home Report
This option is for sellers still looking to save money on estate agency fees but only for those that wish to pay once their property is sold or after the first 6 months on the market.
Both fee options include as standard
- Advertising on Rightmove, Zoopla, S1 Homes and all other major property portals
- Online property schedule
- Buyer matching service - we search our huge database for buyers looking for property in your area
- The quickest and most simplistic buyers and sellers viewing process
- Price negotiation to obtain the best selling price for your home
- Telephone and Email support
- Competitive Legal Fees from our carefully selected legal panel. You can talk to an experienced lawyer about your legal transaction. Legal fees from £595 +vat and outlays and our low fees are subject to using one of our panel solicitors.
- We take no commissions on Legal Fees, Home Reports or Mortgage Referrals