Scottish House Move are delighted to present to the market this stunning and well presented two bedroom flat, located in the Abbeyhill area of Edinburgh.
This superb two bedroom apartment forms part of the distinctive Arc development, ideally positioned for access to the City Centre and the Scottish Parliament. Occupying an enviable location a short walk from the city centre and ideally located for the Scottish Parliament, Arthurs Seat and Holyrood Park, the property offers well proportioned light accommodation with an attractive contemporary décor. This apartment is presented to the market in immaculate move in condition, and boasts views of Arthurs Seat and the surrounding city. Items of furniture may be available by negotiation. Offering an excellent purchase for a variety of buyers, this light filled flat boasts spacious accommodation of around 73m².
- Well maintained communal entrance hall with security entry phone system.
- Welcoming entrance hallway. Deep cupboard hsg hot water tank and storage. Further two storage cupboards providing excellent storage and hsg the fusebox.
- Spacious and bright living / dining room with view to Arthurs Seat. Ample space for dining table.
- Stylish kitchen fitted with attractive contemporary units. The Smeg appliances including the integral ceramic hob and electric oven with extractor fan over, the integral fridge / freezer, microwave and dishwasher are all included in the sale price. The automatic washing machine is also included.
- Generously proportioned double bedroom with built in wardrobe.
- Second double bedroom with large built in wardrobe.
- Smart modern white bathroom with power shower and extensive granite effect tiling.
- The property also benefits from electric central heating and double glazing throughout, ensuring a warm energy efficient home.
- Secure residents parking in garage.
- Well managed communal grounds, with lift and bicycle store.
- Unrestricted on street parking.
Disclaimer:Whilst we endeavour to make these particulars as accurate as possible, they do not form part of any contract or offer, nor are they guaranteed. Measurements are approximate and in most cases are taken with a digital/sonic - measuring device and are taken to the widest point. We have not tested the electricity, gas or water services or any appliances. Photographs are reproduced for general information and it must not be inferred that any item is included for sale with the property. If there is any part of this that you find misleading or simply wish clarification on any point, please contact our office immediately when we will endeavour to assist you in any way possible.
Property Ref: SCT200017